Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Do you make New Year's resolutions? I don't really officially write them down but I am cognizant of them in my head.

Now that I am nearing my mid-30s, my health is one of my biggest concerns. I really would like to exercise more and eat a healthier diet. It was more or less confirmed tonight as I listened to a podcast on our way back from Minnesota and as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat from not feeling well. My back is out of whack and I feel like I am coming down with an ulcer or something, honestly. I was stressed out from driving in crazy winds and drifting snow. So as I reflected on how I was feeling and after watching one of the best movies over the weekend called "The Great Debaters," I hereby solemnly resolve to:

1. ...live healthier spiritually, physically and emotionally.
2. ...blog/journal more.

That's about it. Anything above that would make my resolutions too complicated. =)

Here's to 2008!

1 comment:

April said...

oh that winter driving again eh? I shall always remember you fondly white knuckling it to KC.