Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sunday, January 27, 2008 Worship Set

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but I have been grooving to hymns. Perhaps it was the discussion with my parents requesting that I mix in some traditional hymns with the contemporary music or one of the members acknowledging that she really appreciated our rendition of Jesus Paid It All. Nonetheless, I busted another one out this week for our offering.

Here was our worship set for last weekend:

Call to worship:
  • One Way (Hillsong United)
Worship:
  • Glorious God (New Life Worship)
  • Almighty God (Tim Hughes)
  • Consuming Fire (Tim Hughes)
Offering:
  • I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous) arranged by Chris Tomlin

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Friend-I am really grooving on charlie hall's "On Christ the Solid Rock I stand". I think he reminds me of you. His depth and heart and goofiness.

An of course I am so loving the new passion album-but I have a personal connection to every song it:0 check it out! love you and your family