I use a tool called Bloglines.com which helps me keep track of mostly the posts of many bloggers and other sites. The tool searches for new content and organizes it online in one central place letting me know when an update takes place.
One site that I follow in particular used to be called CECWorship but recently changed to Klampert.com. So I just updated Bloglines so I can now follow Joel's posts on a daily basis.
So why should you read his blog? Here are my top 10 reason:
- Joel has an awesome heart for worship and God (not necessarily in that order)
- We gravitate toward the same style of music which is pretty eclectic in nature.
- We have almost the same family situation - young kids and married for 11 years.
- He is authentic and honest. He doesn't mask his feelings but wears his emotions on his sleeve.
- He's a Mark Batterson fan and was train-wrecked by "In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day."
- He's into GOOD design and is a web/graphic designer.
- He has a heart for the multi-site church.
- He's turned me onto music I hadn't heard of before especially "Worth Dying For"
- He's well-read and likes the same kind of authors and books as I do.
- He's bald like me.
Don't just take my word for it, see for yourself.