Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New Life Worship

I have this thing for New Life Worship. They are the worship arm of New Life Church in Colorado Springs. Their music simply resonates with me and I am drawn in...closer to God. They are a big catalyst for me connecting with God so I use them A LOT during worship.

What's sweet about New Life Worship is it's comprised of a bunch of artists including many great musicians from Desperation Band and of course Ross Parsley. Jared Anderson also has a couple of solo albums that really rock as well.

Last week they had the Enter Conference in Colorado Springs at the church. It was a conference geared toward the worship leader and I was dying to go...especially since New Life Worship was unveiling a new album and several artists were going to be there (Paul Baloche, Gateway Worship, etc.) Unfortunately I couldn't afford to make the trip on my own and stopped short of contacting some people networked through couchsurfing.com. I just found out last night they are doing a Seminars4Worship Conference in Grand Rapids, MI which would be about an 8 hour drive for me. Again I am tempted but I don't think I can pull it off since it's a week from today.

Someday I will go, but for now I need to stand on the sidelines and watch the game.

No comments: